March 24, 2020
Hollingsworth message on COVID-19
Hollingsworth continues to provide the safest possible working environments for our staff, with continued heightened sanitation and communication about the virus. To date, we are proud to report that we do not have any positive tests for COVID-19 at Hollingsworth. All the efforts, awareness and dedication of our staff has helped us maintain this status, we are really proud and appreciate everyone pulling together at this time.
With recent declarations from local and state authorities regarding “Shelter-in-place” instructions, it is important to note that Hollingsworth facilities are considered essential business services, being part of critical supply chains. As such, they are generally exempt from government shutdowns.
We will continue to evaluate state-specific shut down orders to determine any impact on the local Hollingsworth facilities. For now, all facilities where our customers require us to be open, are open and running, continuing to deliver on our customer commitments.
We would like to reiterate, practicing good hygiene is the most effective way to protect ourselves and our loved ones and prevent the spread of viruses year-round, not just COVID-19.
Continue with the basics:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with tissue (or the crook of your arm) and immediately dispose of the tissue after use
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol in between hand washing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick
- Disinfect hard surfaces regularly
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
With COVID-19 specifically, it is critical that we all continue to practice social distancing whenever possible, at both work and at home. We are all in this together and we will get through it together.
If you need additional information or have questions, please contact your Hollingsworth representative.
Watch Mike McNamara, President of Hollingsworth as he delivers our COVID-19 message.