HOLLINGSWORTH’S COMMITMENT TO THE COMMUNITY
The Hollingsworth Foundation encompasses our Corporate volunteering activities, philanthropy, employee donations and civic sponsorships. The Foundation’s mission is to provide support to those who need it the most, especially during these challenging times. Hollingsworth is committed to investing and engaging in the communities where we live and work in order to serve the greater good.
HOW YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND CONTRIBUTE
Would you like to participate in a great cause and contribute to the Hollingsworth Foundation? All gifts are matched by Hollingsworth and it’s as simple as a click on the Donate button to access PayPal.
LATEST FOUNDATION NEWS
One of our five key corporate values is our “Commitment to Community” – Hollingsworth is committed to investing and engaging in the communities where we live and work in order to serve the greater good. Through the Hollingsworth Foundation our volunteer events – in person or virtually – philanthropy through scholarships, donations and civic sponsorships demonstrate our commitment to giving back to the communities we live in. Proud to be Hollingsworth!
- 2021: 17,000+ employee volunteer hours
- Completed on company time and encourages team building
- Performed in the communities where we are located
- Local non-profits in the communities where we are located
- Inner city high school students with scholarship dollars
- $49,000+ contributed to local non-profits in 2021
- The Foundation has a proud partnership with The Detroit Children’s Center in Detroit, Michigan
PHILANTHROPY THROUGH SCHOLARSHIPS
- $1,500 scholarship checks per semester
- $37,500 scholarships awarded in 2021
- Scholarships are available to employees, dependents, temporary employees and individuals in the local communities where we are located